Twitter Facebook +Syprett Meshad RSS
(941) 365-7171 or (800) 969-5000

Name Changes

There are a number of situations in which a person may desire to change his or her name. For example, when marriages end, the wife may want her maiden name restored to her or to assume a name other than her married name. Other situations may exist whereby a person who is not involved in a dissolution case desires to change his or her name. Such case is commonly referred to as a petition for change of name. Our Family Law attorneys can assist you in restoring a prior name or changing your name.